Monday, November 18, 2013

Best Week Ever!

This week was so great! We were incredibly blessed! La familia Timalach and Gabriela came to church! It was the best! Also the Lodi elders baptized Sergio and it was the best day ever. He feels like he is all of our investigators because we have seen him change and it's awesome how we all really care and strive to help each other! He asked Hermana Pitcher and I to sing a duet... haha it was alright.

The Timalach's have decided to get marrried! The date is December 14th and the baptism will be the 15th. Hna still hasn't said yes but she did say she is ready to act on her faith. Poco a poco. We are working on moving it closer! Hno. Ku is taking them to get their marriage license on Wednesday so we are really excited!

Gabriela is doing great, it was so great to sit next to her at church! She also passed her interview. She just needs to come to church one more time but this week she has one of those Pakistan parties at her house again so we have a date for December 7th. She is progressing so much, it's incredible to see.

We had some great and fun exchanges this week! Hermana Gigger came to Lodi with him and we had a great day and were blessed to teach a lot! I also went down to Tracy West with Hermana Kennard and Griffith. We had a good day and an interesting experience. We were in a house and they were doing the Rosary y orando a la Virgen, we just watched. It was... interesting. After they wanted us to participate but I said, "How about we say a prayer together to God?" haha. They were like o.k! I know it doesn't sound that crazy but it was.... I just felt empty during their prayer of repetition, I am so glad we can pray to our loving Heavenly Father and that he listens to our individual needs.

This week I thought a lot about D&C 18:14 "Wherefore, you are called to  cry repentance unto this people."  I am here to invite people to change and what a great blessing it is! I hope you have a great week! Love you all, I will email next on Thanksgiving! I am so grateful for all of you. Have the best week ever, love you!

Con Amor,
Hermana Thomas
 Baptism Day with Sergio
Intercambios with Hermana's Kinnard and Griffith
My hometown Lodi

No comments:

Post a Comment