Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I made it to California!

Dear Family,

We were told to come email and let you know that we made it safe!! There are 3 sisters and 23 elders. We got a great pic at the airport, I will send it next week. We were met by President and Sister Lewis and the AP's at the airport. We are now at the mission office, we have had lunch and interviewed with President Lewis. He seems so kind! I am excited. All the cute older sisters give you hugs and it's just like a big welcome and you feel at home. We have meetings, presentations, dinner and orientation the rest of the day. Tonight the 2 sisters and I are staying at the home of someone in the bishopric. Tomorrow we get to meet our trainers and new area's so I will be working hard!

Sacramento is BEAUTIFUL! There is so much green, sun, palm trees and farmland. SOO much farmland. I am already loving it. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me here in the next 18 months.

It was so fun to talk to everyone today! I love you all so so much. I think our p-day is Monday so that is when you will here from me again. Know that I am safe and in good hands. I have like 10 moms in the mission office right now, so don't worry. Thanks for letting me leave you for 18 months. It will all be worth it!

We get to go to the Sacramento temple 4 times a year, how great is that!? Today around 4 we will be taking a tour around the city and we get to go see it! Te quiero!

No comments:

Post a Comment