Saturday, January 19, 2013

First letter from the MTC!

 

Dearest Family,                                                                 1-16-2013

I love it here! Today has honestly been the longest day of my life. I only have a minute to write to let you know I’m o.k.

We have Saturday as a half p-day where I can send a written letter again. The new missionaries get a p-day this week, but my p-days will be Fridays. So you won’t get an email from me until next Friday, the 25th. Everyone is so nice here and they started right off talking to me in Spanish like the second I got here.

I have already seen a few people I know. I have already taught/listened for 3 hours on my first day. I can’t wait to read all your letters tonight. Don’t worry about me, I am good. I will write a quick letter again Saturday.

There are 6 people in my district. I am in a companionship of 3. Me, Sis. Jensen from Seattle going to Carlsbad, Sis. Sheffield (I played tennis against her older sister) from Lindon going to Carlsbad also. There are 6 girls in my room. They are so sweet.

I love you all so, so, so much. I loved spending my last moments with you. Write you again soon. Love you.

Sister Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment